Synonyms of crippled
- 1. cripple, stultify, weaken
- usage: deprive of strength or efficiency; make useless or worthless; "This measure crippled our efforts"; "Their behavior stultified the boss's hard work"
- 2. cripple, lame, maim
- usage: deprive of the use of a limb, especially a leg; "The accident has crippled her for life"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. crippled, halt, halting, lame, gimpy, game, unfit (vs. fit)
- usage: disabled in the feet or legs; "a crippled soldier"; "a game leg"
All rights reserved.