Synonyms of crinkled
- 1. wrinkle, ruckle, crease, crinkle, scrunch, scrunch up, crisp, fold, fold up, turn up
- usage: make wrinkles or creases on a smooth surface; make a pressed, folded or wrinkled line in; "The dress got wrinkled"; "crease the paper like this to make a crane"
- 2. rumple, crumple, wrinkle, crease, crinkle, fold, fold up
- usage: become wrinkled or crumpled or creased; "This fabric won't wrinkle"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. crinkled, crinkly, rippled, wavy, wavelike, uneven (vs. even)
- usage: uneven by virtue of having wrinkles or waves
All rights reserved.