- 1. wrinkle, furrow, crease, crinkle, seam, line, depression, impression, imprint
- usage: a slight depression in the smoothness of a surface; "his face has many lines"; "ironing gets rid of most wrinkles"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. wrinkle, ruckle, crease, crinkle, scrunch, scrunch up, crisp, fold, fold up, turn up
- usage: make wrinkles or creases on a smooth surface; make a pressed, folded or wrinkled line in; "The dress got wrinkled"; "crease the paper like this to make a crane"
- 2. rumple, crumple, wrinkle, crease, crinkle, fold, fold up
- usage: become wrinkled or crumpled or creased; "This fabric won't wrinkle"
All rights reserved.
See also: crinkle (Dictionary)