- 1. fold, crease, plication, flexure, crimp, bend, angular shape, angularity
- usage: an angular or rounded shape made by folding; "a fold in the napkin"; "a crease in his trousers"; "a plication on her blouse"; "a flexure of the colon"; "a bend of his elbow"
- 2. crimp, crimper, kidnapper, kidnaper, abductor, snatcher
- usage: someone who tricks or coerces men into service as sailors or soldiers
- 3. crimp, lock, curl, ringlet, whorl
- usage: a lock of hair that has been artificially waved or curled
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. crimp, pinch, fold, fold up, turn up
- usage: make ridges into by pinching together
- 2. crimp, crape, frizzle, frizz, kink up, kink, curl, wave
- usage: curl tightly; "crimp hair"
All rights reserved.
See also: crimp (Dictionary)