- 1. criminal, felon, crook, outlaw, malefactor, principal
- usage: someone who has committed a crime or has been legally convicted of a crime
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. condemnable, criminal, deplorable, reprehensible, vicious, wrong (vs. right)
- usage: bringing or deserving severe rebuke or censure; "a criminal waste of talent"; "a deplorable act of violence"; "adultery is as reprehensible for a husband as for a wife"
- 2. criminal, guilty (vs. innocent)
- usage: guilty of crime or serious offense; "criminal in the sight of God and man"
- 3. criminal, felonious, illegal (vs. legal)
- usage: involving or being or having the nature of a crime; "a criminal offense"; "criminal abuse"; "felonious intent"
All rights reserved.
See also: criminal (Dictionary)