- 1. crib, cot, baby bed, baby's bed
- usage: baby bed with high sides made of slats
- 2. pony, trot, crib, translation, interlingual rendition, rendering, version
- usage: a literal translation used in studying a foreign language (often used illicitly)
- 3. crib, bin, granary, garner
- usage: a bin or granary for storing grains
- 4. crib, playing card
- usage: the cards discarded by players at cribbage
- 5. cribbage, crib, card game, cards
- usage: a card game (usually for two players) in which each player is dealt six cards and discards one or two
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. crib, cheat, chisel
- usage: use a crib, as in an exam
- 2. crib, plagiarize, plagiarise, lift
- usage: take unauthorized (intellectual material)
- 3. crib, line
- usage: line with beams or planks; "crib a construction hole"
All rights reserved.
See also: crib (Dictionary)