WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. creeper, vascular plant, tracheophyte
- usage: any plant (as ivy or periwinkle) that grows by creeping
- 2. crawler, creeper, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a person who crawls or creeps along the ground
- 3. creeper, tree creeper, oscine, oscine bird
- usage: any of various small insectivorous birds of the northern hemisphere that climb up a tree trunk supporting themselves on stiff tail feathers and their feet
All rights reserved.
See also: creeper (Dictionary)