Synonyms of credited
- 1. credit, impute, ascribe, assign, attribute
- usage: give someone credit for something; "We credited her for saving our jobs"
- 2. accredit, credit, impute, ascribe, assign, attribute
- usage: ascribe an achievement to; "She was not properly credited in the program"
- 3. credit, account, calculate
- usage: accounting: enter as credit; "We credit your account with $100"
- 4. credit, trust, swear, rely, bank
- usage: have trust in; trust in the truth or veracity of
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. credited(predicate), attributable (vs. unattributable)
- usage: (usually followed by `to') given credit for; "an invention credited to Edison"
All rights reserved.