- 1. cream, pick, elite, elite group
- usage: the best people or things in a group; "the cream of England's young men were killed in the Great War"
- 2. cream, dairy product
- usage: the part of milk containing the butterfat
- 3. cream, ointment, emollient, toiletry, toilet articles
- usage: toiletry consisting of any of various substances in the form of a thick liquid that have a soothing and moisturizing effect when applied to the skin
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. cream, beat, scramble
- usage: make creamy by beating; "Cream the butter"
- 2. cream, bat, clobber, drub, thrash, lick, beat, beat out, crush, shell, trounce, vanquish
- usage: beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight; "We licked the other team on Sunday!"
- 3. cream, put on, apply
- usage: put on cream, as on one's face or body; "She creams her face every night"
- 4. skim, skim off, cream off, cream, remove, take, take away, withdraw
- usage: remove from the surface; "skim cream from the surface of milk"
- 5. cream, modify
- usage: add cream to one's coffee, for example
All rights reserved.
See also: cream (Dictionary)