Synonyms of creaky
- 1. creaky, decrepit, derelict, flea-bitten, run-down, woebegone, worn (vs. new)
- usage: worn and broken down by hard use; "a creaky shack"; "a decrepit bus...its seats held together with friction tape"; "a flea-bitten sofa"; "a run-down neighborhood"; "a woebegone old shack"
- 2. creaky, screaky, noisy (vs. quiet)
- usage: having a rasping or grating sound; "creaky stairs"
- 3. arthritic, creaky, rheumatic, rheumatoid, rheumy, unhealthy (vs. healthy)
- usage: of or pertaining to arthritis; "my creaky old joints"; "rheumy with age and grief"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of creaky (Dictionary)