Synonyms of crawl
- 1. crawl, motion, movement, move
- usage: a very slow movement; "the traffic advanced at a crawl"
- 2. crawl, front crawl, Australian crawl, swimming stroke
- usage: a swimming stroke; arms are moved alternately overhead accompanied by a flutter kick
- 3. crawl, crawling, creep, creeping, locomotion, travel
- usage: a slow mode of locomotion on hands and knees or dragging the body; "a crawl was all that the injured man could manage"; "the traffic moved at a creep"
- 1. crawl, creep, travel, go, move, locomote
- usage: move slowly; in the case of people or animals with the body near the ground; "The crocodile was crawling along the riverbed"
- 2. crawl, feel
- usage: feel as if crawling with insects; "My skin crawled--I was terrified"
- 3. crawl, teem, pullulate, swarm
- usage: be full of; "The old cheese was crawling with maggots"
- 4. fawn, crawl, creep, cringe, cower, grovel, bend, flex
- usage: show submission or fear
- 5. crawl, swim
- usage: swim by doing the crawl; "European children learn the breast stroke; they often don't know how to crawl"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of crawl (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.