- 1. crape, crepe, French pancake, pancake, battercake, flannel cake, flannel-cake, flapcake, flapjack, griddlecake, hotcake, hot cake
- usage: small very thin pancake
- 2. crepe, crape, fabric, cloth, material, textile
- usage: a soft thin light fabric with a crinkled surface
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. crape, crepe, cover
- usage: cover or drape with crape; "crape the mirror"
- 2. crimp, crape, frizzle, frizz, kink up, kink, curl, wave
- usage: curl tightly; "crimp hair"
All rights reserved.
See also: crape (Dictionary)