WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. craftsman, professional, professional person
- usage: a professional whose work is consistently of high quality; "as an actor he was a consummate craftsman"
- 2. craftsman, crafter, creator
- usage: a creator of great skill in the manual arts; "the jewelry was made by internationally famous craftsmen"
- 3. craftsman, artisan, journeyman, artificer, skilled worker, trained worker, skilled workman
- usage: a skilled worker who practices some trade or handicraft
All rights reserved.
See also: craftsman (Dictionary)