Synonyms of crackers
- 1. cracker, bread, breadstuff, staff of life
- usage: a thin crisp wafer made of flour and water with or without leavening and shortening; unsweetened or semisweet
- 2. redneck, cracker, rustic
- usage: a poor White person in the southern United States
- 3. cracker, programmer, computer programmer, coder, software engineer
- usage: a programmer who cracks (gains unauthorized access to) computers, typically to do malicious things; "crackers are often mistakenly called hackers"
- 4. firecracker, cracker, banger, firework, pyrotechnic
- usage: firework consisting of a small explosive charge and fuse in a heavy paper casing
- 5. cracker, snapper, cracker bonbon, party favor, party favour, favor, favour
- usage: a party favor consisting of a paper roll (usually containing candy or a small favor) that pops when pulled at both ends
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. balmy, barmy, bats, batty, bonkers, buggy, cracked, crackers, daft, dotty, fruity, haywire, kooky, kookie, loco, loony, loopy, nuts, nutty, round the bend, around the bend, wacky, whacky, insane (vs. sane)
- usage: informal or slang terms for mentally irregular; "it used to drive my husband balmy"
All rights reserved.