WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. cracker, bread, breadstuff, staff of life
- usage: a thin crisp wafer made of flour and water with or without leavening and shortening; unsweetened or semisweet
- 2. redneck, cracker, rustic
- usage: a poor White person in the southern United States
- 3. cracker, programmer, computer programmer, coder, software engineer
- usage: a programmer who cracks (gains unauthorized access to) computers, typically to do malicious things; "crackers are often mistakenly called hackers"
- 4. firecracker, cracker, banger, firework, pyrotechnic
- usage: firework consisting of a small explosive charge and fuse in a heavy paper casing
- 5. cracker, snapper, cracker bonbon, party favor, party favour, favor, favour
- usage: a party favor consisting of a paper roll (usually containing candy or a small favor) that pops when pulled at both ends
All rights reserved.
See also: cracker (Dictionary)