WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. coyote, prairie wolf, brush wolf, Canis latrans, wolf
- usage: small wolf native to western North America
- 2. coyote, smuggler, runner, contrabandist, moon curser, moon-curser
- usage: someone who smuggles illegal immigrants into the United States (usually across the Mexican border)
- 3. coyote, fire warden, forest fire fighter, ranger
- usage: a forest fire fighter who is sent to battle remote and severe forest fires (often for days at a time)
All rights reserved.
See also: coyote (Dictionary)