WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. cowboy, cowpuncher, puncher, cowman, cattleman, cowpoke, cowhand, cowherd, ranch hand
- usage: a hired hand who tends cattle and performs other duties on horseback
- 2. cowboy, rodeo rider, performer, performing artist
- usage: a performer who gives exhibitions of riding and roping and bulldogging
- 3. cowboy, adventurer, venturer
- usage: someone who is reckless or irresponsible (especially in driving vehicles)
All rights reserved.
See also: cowboy (Dictionary)