Synonyms of cow
- 1. cow, moo-cow, cattle, cows, kine, oxen, Bos taurus
- usage: female of domestic cattle: "`moo-cow' is a child's term"
- 2. cow, placental, placental mammal, eutherian, eutherian mammal
- usage: mature female of mammals of which the male is called `bull'
- 3. cow, unpleasant woman, disagreeable woman
- usage: a large unpleasant woman
- 1. overawe, cow, awe
- usage: subdue, restrain, or overcome by affecting with a feeling of awe; frighten (as with threats)
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of cow (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.