- 1. coursing, hunt, hunting
- usage: hunting with dogs (usually greyhounds) that are trained to chase game (such as hares) by sight instead of by scent
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. course, traverse, track, cover, cross, pass over, get over, get across, cut through, cut across
- usage: move swiftly through or over; "ships coursing the Atlantic"
- 2. run, flow, feed, course, move
- usage: move along, of liquids; "Water flowed into the cave"; "the Missouri feeds into the Mississippi"
- 3. course, hunt, run, hunt down, track down
- usage: hunt with hounds; "He often courses hares"
All rights reserved.
See also: coursing (Dictionary)