- 1. countercheck, arrest, check, halt, hitch, stay, stop, stoppage
- usage: a check that restrains another check
- 2. countercheck, double check, assay, check
- usage: something that checks the correctness of a previous check
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. countercheck, counteract, control, hold in, hold, contain, check, curb, moderate
- usage: oppose or check by a counteraction
- 2. countercheck, check
- usage: check a second time
All rights reserved.
See also: countercheck (Dictionary)