- 1. sofa, couch, lounge, seat
- usage: an upholstered seat for more than one person
- 2. couch, flat coat, ground, primer, priming, primer coat, priming coat, undercoat
- usage: a flat coat of paint or varnish used by artists as a primer
- 3. couch, bed
- usage: a narrow bed on which a patient lies during psychiatric or psychoanalytic treatment
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. frame, redact, cast, put, couch, give voice, formulate, word, phrase, articulate
- usage: formulate in a particular style or language; "I wouldn't put it that way"; "She cast her request in very polite language"
All rights reserved.
See also: couch (Dictionary)