Synonyms of corroded
- 1. corrode, eat, rust, damage
- usage: cause to deteriorate due to the action of water, air, or an acid; "The acid corroded the metal"; "The steady dripping of water rusted the metal stopper in the sink"
- 2. corrode, rust, decay, crumble, dilapidate
- usage: become destroyed by water, air, or a corrosive such as an acid; "The metal corroded"; "The pipes rusted"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. corroded, unsound (vs. sound)
- usage: eaten away as by acid or oxidation
All rights reserved.