- 1. correspondent, letter writer, communicator
- usage: someone who communicates by means of letters
- 2. correspondent, newspaperman, newspaperwoman, newswriter, pressman, journalist
- usage: a journalist employed to provide news stories for newspapers or broadcast media
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. analogous, correspondent, similar (vs. dissimilar)
- usage: similar or equivalent in some respects though otherwise dissimilar; "brains and computers are often considered analogous"; "salmon roe is marketed as analogous to caviar"
All rights reserved.
See also: correspondent (Dictionary)