- 1. correlate, correlative, variable, variable quantity
- usage: either of two or more related or complementary variables
- 1. correlate, match, fit, correspond, check, jibe, gibe, tally, agree
- usage: to bear a reciprocal or mutual relation; "Do these facts correlate?"
- 2. correlate, associate, tie in, relate, link, colligate, link up, connect
- usage: bring into a mutual, complementary, or reciprocal relation; "I cannot correlate these two pieces of information"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. correlative, correlate, correlated, related (vs. unrelated), related to
- usage: mutually related
All rights reserved.
See also: correlate (Dictionary)