- 1. cornice, valance, valance board, pelmet, framework
- usage: a decorative framework to conceal curtain fixtures at the top of a window casing
- 2. cornice, molding, moulding
- usage: a molding at the corner between the ceiling and the top of a wall
- 3. cornice, projection
- usage: the topmost projecting part of an entablature
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. cornice, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: furnish with a cornice
All rights reserved.
See also: cornice (Dictionary)