- 1. cork, cork up, plug, stop up, secure
- usage: close a bottle with a cork
- 2. cork, stuff
- usage: stuff with cork; "The baseball player stuffed his bat with cork to make it lighter"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bang-up, bully, corking, cracking, dandy, great, groovy, keen, neat, nifty, not bad(predicate), peachy, slap-up, swell, smashing, good (vs. bad)
- usage: very good; "he did a bully job"; "a neat sports car"; "had a great time at the party"; "you look simply smashing"
All rights reserved.
See also: corking (Dictionary)