WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. coriander, coriander plant, Chinese parsley, cilantro, Coriandrum sativum, herb, herbaceous plant
- usage: Old World herb with aromatic leaves and seed resembling parsley
- 2. coriander, coriander seed, flavorer, flavourer, flavoring, flavouring, seasoner, seasoning
- usage: dried coriander seeds used whole or ground
- 3. coriander, Chinese parsley, cilantro, herb
- usage: parsley-like herb used as seasoning or garnish
All rights reserved.
See also: coriander (Dictionary)