WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. coordination, skillfulness
- usage: the skillful and effective interaction of movements
- 2. coordination, timing
- usage: the regulation of diverse elements into an integrated and harmonious operation
- 3. coordination, grammatical relation
- usage: the grammatical relation of two constituents having the same grammatical form
- 4. coordination, classification, categorization, categorisation, sorting
- usage: being of coordinate importance, rank, or degree
All rights reserved.
See also: coordination (Dictionary)