Synonyms of convolute
- 1. convolve, convolute, flex, bend, deform, twist, turn
- usage: curl, wind, or twist together
- 2. twist, twist around, pervert, convolute, sophisticate, denote, refer
- usage: practice sophistry; change the meaning of or be vague about in order to mislead or deceive; "Don't twist my words"
- 1. convolute, convoluted, coiled (vs. uncoiled)
- usage: rolled longitudinally upon itself; "a convolute petal"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of convolute (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.