Synonyms of convinced
- 1. convert, win over, convince, persuade
- usage: make (someone) agree, understand, or realize the truth or validity of something; "He had finally convinced several customers of the advantages of his product"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. convinced(predicate), positive(predicate), confident(predicate), certain(predicate) (vs. uncertain), sure (vs. unsure)
- usage: persuaded of; very sure; "were convinced that it would be to their advantage to join"; "I am positive he is lying"; "was confident he would win"
- 2. convinced (vs. unconvinced)
- usage: having a strong belief or conviction; "a convinced and fanatical pacifist"
All rights reserved.