- 1. converse, proposition
- usage: a proposition obtained by conversion
- 1. converse, discourse, talk, speak
- usage: carry on a conversation
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. converse, antonymous (vs. synonymous)
- usage: of words so related that one reverses the relation denoted by the other; "`parental' and `filial' are converse terms"
- 2. converse, reversed, transposed, backward (vs. forward)
- usage: turned about in order or relation; "transposed letters"
All rights reserved.
See also: converse (Dictionary)