Synonyms of conventionalized
- 1. conventionalize, conventionalise, change, alter, modify
- usage: make conventional or adapt to conventions; "conventionalized behavior"
- 2. stylize, stylise, conventionalize, represent, interpret
- usage: represent according to a conventional style; "a stylized female head"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. conventionalized, conventionalised, stylized, stylised, artificial (vs. natural), unreal
- usage: using artistic forms and conventions to create effects; not natural or spontaneous; "a stylized mode of theater production"
All rights reserved.