Synonyms of contrasting
- 1. contrast, distinguish, separate, differentiate, secern, secernate, severalize, severalise, tell, tell apart
- usage: put in opposition to show or emphasize differences; "The middle school teacher contrasted her best student's work with that of her weakest student"
- 2. contrast, counterpoint, differ
- usage: to show differences when compared; be different; "the students contrast considerably in their artistic abilities"
- 1. contrasting, contrastive, different (vs. same)
- usage: strikingly different; tending to contrast; "contrasting (or contrastive) colors"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.