- 1. contour, contour line, isometric line, isometric
- usage: a line drawn on a map connecting points of equal height
- 2. shape, form, configuration, contour, conformation, spatial property, spatiality
- usage: any spatial attributes (especially as defined by outline); "he could barely make out their shapes"
- 3. contour, feature, characteristic
- usage: a feature (or the order or arrangement of features) of anything having a complex structure; "the contours of the melody"; "it defines a major contour of this administration"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. contour, delineate, limn, outline
- usage: form the contours of
All rights reserved.
See also: contour (Dictionary)