Synonyms of continuation
- 1. continuance, continuation, activity
- usage: the act of continuing an activity without interruption
- 2. sequel, continuation, addendum, supplement, postscript
- usage: a part added to a book or play that continues and extends it
- 3. good continuation, continuation, law of continuation, Gestalt law of organization, Gestalt principle of organization
- usage: a Gestalt principle of organization holding that there is an innate tendency to perceive a line as continuing its established direction
- 4. lengthiness, prolongation, continuation, protraction, duration, length
- usage: the consequence of being lengthened in duration
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of continuation (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.