Synonyms of constrained
- 1. restrain, encumber, cumber, constrain, restrict, restrain, trammel, limit, bound, confine, throttle
- usage: hold back
- 2. stiffen, tighten, tighten up, constrain, restrict, restrain, trammel, limit, bound, confine, throttle
- usage: restrict; "Tighten the rules"; "stiffen the regulations"
- 1. constrained, forced, strained, affected (vs. unaffected), unnatural
- usage: lacking spontaneity; not natural; "a constrained smile"; "forced heartiness"; "a strained smile"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of constrained (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.