WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. consolidation, combining, combine
- usage: combining into a solid mass
- 2. consolidation, integration, combination, combining, compounding
- usage: the act of combining into an integral whole; "a consolidation of two corporations"; "after their consolidation the two bills were passed unanimously"; "the defendants asked for a consolidation of the actions against them"
- 3. consolidation, natural object
- usage: something that has consolidated into a compact mass; "he dropped the consolidation into the acid bath"
All rights reserved.
See also: consolidation (Dictionary)