Synonyms of conservatory
- 1. conservatory, school
- usage: the faculty and students of a school specializing in one of the fine arts
- 2. conservatory, conservatoire, school, schoolhouse
- usage: a schoolhouse with special facilities for fine arts
- 3. conservatory, hothouse, indoor garden, greenhouse, nursery, glasshouse
- usage: a greenhouse in which plants are arranged in a pleasing manner
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of conservatory (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.