- 1. back-to-back, consecutive, succeeding(prenominal) (vs. preceding)
- usage: one after the other; "back-to-back home runs"
- 2. consecutive, sequent, sequential, serial, successive, ordered (vs. disordered)
- usage: in regular succession without gaps; "serial concerts"
- 3. straight, consecutive, continuous (vs. discontinuous), uninterrupted
- usage: successive (without a break); "sick for five straight days"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. consecutive, sequentially
- usage: in a consecutive manner; "we numbered the papers consecutively"
All rights reserved.
See also: consecutive (Dictionary)