- 1. conk, nose, olfactory organ
- usage: informal term for the nose
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. stall, conk, stop, halt
- usage: come to a stop; "The car stalled in the driveway"
- 2. conk, hit
- usage: hit, especially on the head; "The stranger conked him and he fainted"
- 3. die, decease, perish, go, exit, pass away, expire, pass, kick the bucket, cash in one's chips, buy the farm, conk, give-up the ghost, drop dead, pop off, choke, croak, snuff it, change state, turn
- usage: pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life; "She died from cancer"; "The children perished in the fire"; "The patient went peacefully"; "The old guy kicked the bucket at the age of 102"
- 4. faint, conk, swoon, pass out, zonk out, pass out, black out
- usage: pass out from weakness, physical or emotional distress due to a loss of blood supply to the brain
All rights reserved.
See also: conk (Dictionary)