WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. incantation, conjuration, spell, magic spell, magical spell, charm
- usage: a ritual recitation of words or sounds believed to have a magical effect
- 2. conjuring, conjuration, conjury, invocation, magic, thaumaturgy
- usage: calling up a spirit or devil
- 3. magic trick, conjuring trick, trick, magic, legerdemain, conjuration, thaumaturgy, illusion, deception, performance
- usage: an illusory feat; considered magical by naive observers
All rights reserved.
See also: conjuration (Dictionary)