Synonyms of confounding
- 1. confuse, throw, fox, befuddle, fuddle, bedevil, confound, discombobulate, be
- usage: be confusing or perplexing to; cause to be unable to think clearly; "These questions confuse even the experts"; "This question completely threw me"; "This question befuddled even the teacher"
- 2. confuse, confound, mistake, misidentify
- usage: mistake one thing for another; "you are confusing me with the other candidate"; "I mistook her for the secretary"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. confounding, contradictory, unsupportive (vs. supportive)
- usage: that confounds or contradicts or confuses
All rights reserved.