- 1. conformist, conservative, conservativist
- usage: someone who conforms to established standards of conduct (especially in religious matters)
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. conformist (vs. nonconformist)
- usage: marked by convention and conformity to customs or rules or styles; "underneath the radical image teenagers are surprisingly conformist"
- 2. conforming, conformist, orthodox (vs. unorthodox)
- usage: adhering to established customs or doctrines (especially in religion)
All rights reserved.
See also: conformist (Dictionary)