WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. confluence, meeting, geographic point, geographical point
- usage: a place where things merge or flow together (especially rivers); "Pittsburgh is located at the confluence of the Allegheny and Monongahela rivers"
- 2. confluence, conflux, merging, blend, blending
- usage: a flowing together
- 3. concourse, confluence, merging, meeting, coming together
- usage: a coming together of people
All rights reserved.
See also: confluence (Dictionary)