- 1. confide, unwrap, disclose, let on, bring out, reveal, discover, expose, divulge, break, give away, let out
- usage: reveal in private; tell confidentially
- 2. entrust, intrust, trust, confide, commit, pass, hand, reach, pass on, turn over, give
- usage: confer a trust upon; "The messenger was entrusted with the general's secret"; "I commit my soul to God"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. confiding, trustful (vs. distrustful), trusting
- usage: willing to entrust personal matters; "first she was suspicious, then she became confiding"
All rights reserved.
See also: confiding (Dictionary)