- 1. sweet, confection, dainty, delicacy, goody, kickshaw, treat
- usage: a food rich in sugar
- 2. confection, concoction, creating from raw materials
- usage: the act of creating something (a medicine or drink or soup etc.) by compounding or mixing a variety of components
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. confect, confection, comfit, assemble, piece, put together, set up, tack, tack together
- usage: make into a confection; "This medicine is home-confected"
All rights reserved.
See also: confection (Dictionary)