Synonyms of concurring
- 1. agree, hold, concur, concord
- usage: be in accord; be in agreement; "We agreed on the terms of the settlement"; "I can't agree with you!"; "I hold with those who say life is sacred"; "Both philosophers concord on this point"
- 2. concur, coincide, happen, hap, go on, pass off, occur, pass, fall out, come about, take place
- usage: happen simultaneously; "The two events coincided"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. concordant, concurring(prenominal), accordant (vs. discordant)
- usage: being of the same opinion
All rights reserved.