WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. concretion, natural process, natural action, action, activity
- usage: the formation of stonelike objects within a body organ (e.g., the kidneys)
- 2. calculus, concretion, rock, stone
- usage: a hard lump produced by the concretion of mineral salts; found in hollow organs or ducts of the body; "renal calculi can be very painful"
- 3. compaction, compression, concretion, densification, concentration
- usage: an increase in the density of something
- 4. coalescence, coalescency, coalition, concretion, conglutination, union, unification, uniting, conjugation, jointure
- usage: the union of diverse things into one body or form or group; the growing together of parts
All rights reserved.
See also: concretion (Dictionary)