- 1. concert, plan, project, contrive, design
- usage: contrive (a plan) by mutual agreement
- 2. concert, settle, square off, square up, determine
- usage: settle by agreement; "concert one's differences"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. concerted, conjunct, conjunctive, cooperative, joint (vs. separate)
- usage: involving the joint activity of two or more; "concerted action"; "the conjunct influence of fire and strong wind"; "the conjunctive focus of political opposition"; "a cooperative effort"; "a united effort"; "joint military activities"
All rights reserved.
See also: concerted (Dictionary)