- 1. refer, pertain, relate, concern, come to, bear on, touch, touch on, have-to doe with
- usage: be relevant to; "There were lots of questions referring to her talk"; "My remark pertained to your earlier comments"
- 2. concern, interest, occupy, worry
- usage: be on the mind of; "I worry about the second Germanic consonant shift"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. concerned (vs. unconcerned), afraid, afraid, haunted, obsessed, preoccupied, taken up(predicate), solicitous, attentive, troubled
- usage: feeling or showing worry or solicitude; "concerned parents of youthful offenders"; "was concerned about the future"; "we feel concerned about accomplishing the task at hand"; "greatly concerned not to disappoint a small child"
- 2. concerned, interested, involved (vs. uninvolved)
- usage: involved in or affected by or having a claim to or share in; "a memorandum to those concerned"; "an enterprise in which three men are concerned"; "factors concerned in the rise and fall of epidemics"; "the interested parties met to discuss the business"
- 3. implicated, concerned, involved (vs. uninvolved)
- usage: culpably involved; "all those concerned in the bribery case have been identified"; "named three officials implicated in the plot"; "an innocent person implicated by circumstances in a crime"
All rights reserved.
See also: concerned (Dictionary)